Semipermanent Makeup and Microblading
Simplify your makeup routine by getting semi-permanent makeup from the perfectly trained professionals at Priya Esthetics Inc. You can also depend on us for microblading services. Visit us at 2312 B Hunters Wood Plaza.
Microblade Your Brows
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, microblading is a semipermanent tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. We draw hair-like strokes to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
We recommend a touch-up 12-18 months after your initial appointment to keep the color looking vibrant and the microblade strokes looking crisp.
How long does microblading last?
Microblading typically lasts 1-3 years, depending on skin type and skincare routine. Each individual's color retention within the skin will vary. To maintain the brows looking fresh, a touch-up is suggested every 12-18 months. Clients can let the microbladed area fade over time, but please note a slight shadow may remain.
How long does the procedure take?
For the first microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 2.5-3 hours. During this session, our esthetician will shape and style your brows for approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
Is it painful?
The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none. Prior to the procedure, your brow technician will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area and also reapply during the procedure. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic; depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything. Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine, and epinephrine.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area are normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Within 2 hours after the procedure, clean your brows using a Q-tip and lightly moisten with distilled or cooled-downed boiled water. Gently wipe away the old healing balm and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish liquid) that may have built up. Lightly pat dry with tissue, and using a new Q-tip, reapply healing balm to the brows
- Make sure to apply a light layer of healing balm morning and night to the brows for at least 5-7 days
- Do not overapply healing balm
- Do not immerse the brow area in water for 14 days. When showering, make sure to avoid face area. When cleaning or washing face, make sure to avoid brows and clean around it
- Do not put makeup on the brow area for a minimum of 10 days. The microbladed area is an open wound; using makeup may cause infections
- Avoid alcohol and aspirin / ibuprofen and any vitamins that may thin your blood for 24 hours. The brow area will feel slightly itchy as it heals and will start to lightly scab over. Do not peel or pick at the scabs as this can affect the outcome and pigmentation
- Do not go swimming, tanning, or into saunas for at least 14 days
- No face scrubs or chemical peels at least 2 weeks after
Semipermanent lip treatments are the perfect way to restore lackluster lips that have lost volume and shape over the years. The treatment is also great for giving you that perfect peachy pout by adding a subtle tint of color.
Whether you want to achieve a perfected liquid liner or soft finish, semipermanent eyeliner will give your eyes a look to be envied. Application of conventional makeup can be difficult and often causes unwanted issues such as leaking or excess smudging, leaving us with the dreaded panda eye.