Enhance Your Natural Lashes
Get the lush, full lashes you've always wanted with eyelash extensions from Priya Esthetics Inc. No appointment is necessary — walk-ins are welcome. Visit us today at 2312 B Hunters Wood Plaza for eyelash extensions at affordable prices.
Choose the Perfect Extensions
Reduce your morning routine, and say no to eyelash curlers and mascara! We offer two types of lash extensions: silk and mink. Individual or cluster lashes are applied one at a time using a specially formulated, semipermanent glue that will not irritate the eye nor damage the natural lash.
Eyelash Extension FAQs
How long do eyelash extensions last?
When eyelashes are properly maintained, they can last up to 60-90 days. Since each lash extension is attached to a single eyelash, they will fall out naturally along with the natural growth cycle of each lash. We recommend a touch-up every 2-3 weeks.
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on your natural eyelash structure and the number of lashes being applied, it generally takes about between 90-120 minutes. Touch-ups can be completed in as little as 30-60 minutes.
Eyelash extension aftercare
Maximize the lifespan of your eyelash extensions by following these important tips as the first 24 hours are crucial for ensuring your eyelash extensions are long lasting.
- Avoid breaking down the adhesive bond of your eyelash extensions
- Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet
- Avoid hot steam from saunas, showers or Jacuzzis
- Do not touch your eyelash extensions excessively
- Do not perm or tint your eyelash extensions
- Do not use mechanical or heated curlers on your eyelash extensions
- Be gentle with your eyelash extensions — avoid rubbing or touching!
- Use oil-free makeup remover to clean eyelashes and eye area
- Do not use any oil-based (waterproof) mascara
- Do not use oil-based makeup
- Never pick or pull at your eyelash extensions